Fall Playoff Schedules
- Women's A 12/1 7 & 8pm MHS
- Women's BB 1 12/1 7 & 8 pm Charles Jordan
- Women's BB 2 12/1 Time/Place TBA
- Women's AA 11/18 7 & 8 PM MHS
- Women's A Tuesdays 12/2 7 & 8 PM MHS
- Women's B 12/2 Time/Place TBA
- Coed A 11/19 7 & 8pm MHS
- Coed B 12/3 7 & 8pm EPCC
- Coed C 7 & 8pm MHS Aux
- Coed A Thursday 12/4 8 & 9 pm PCC Sylanvia
- Coed B Thursday 12/4 8 & 9 pm PCC Sylanvia
Fall Schedules 2014 - 2nd Half
Fall schedules are going up for the second half of league play. If you have any questions, email Michelle at
Fall 2014 Registration Open
You can now register for the Fall Indoor Season. There are still open spots for the Fall league, sign up today!
- You can view the flyer HERE
- Register here REGISTER
- League play will start the week of September 15th.
- Mondays- Women's A, BB, B & C, Tuesdays- Women's AA, A, B, Men's, Wednesdays- Coed A, B & C, Women's A, Thursdays- Coed A, B & C
- Cost is $450 for 10 games, no play Thanksgiving week.
Summer 2014 Winners
- Sand Summer Fun
- Coed Reverse Quads PVA All Stars
- Women's Grass A Quads Mavens
- Women's Grass B Quads Be Minderful
Fall Unaffiliated Player Open Gym
The Fall Open Gym will be held on Wednesday, August 27th from 7:00-9:00 PM at East Portland Community Center. Come ready to play if you are looking for a team! Play is free for this event.
Dear Managers, Starting May 5, 2014 players will need to purchase a parking pass to park in *any* PCC parking lot. Passes can be purchased at the kiosk located in lot 11. The cost is $2 per pass and the pass is good for two hours ($3 for 3 hours). If you do not have a pass on your dashboard, you may be assessed a $20 ticket. PVA is not responsible for any tickets issued. PVA was not made aware of this change until after spring season had been scheduled and was unable to find an alternate gym in that time. Negotiations with the PCC parking department have led to no success. We are currently looking into other gym options for the fall season. We encourage you to carpool whenever possible to save on the parking fee and apologize for this unforeseen cost. Thanks, PVA Board
Managers: Please have every player on your team fill out and sign a waiver. For individual players, waivers are valid for the year Fall 2013 to Summer 2014. If a new player joins your team, please have the player fill out and return a waiver. New waivers will be required for all players for the Fall 2014 season.
- The waiver can also be downloaded submit your waiver.
- You can return signed waivers either by mail to Portland Volleyball Association PO Box 25503 Portland, OR 97298-0503
- OR by scanning and emailing to
- If you have not yet filled out a waiver, please return the signed waivers prior to your next match.
Thank you to all the teams that have submitted rosters. Please submit your roster if you have not yet done so.Rosters are required to be submitted each season.
We have created a page for Managers and Free Agents to hook up, if you haven't joined you can do so today! Here's the info https://www.facebook.com/groups/portlandvolleyballassociation
Fall 2013 Managers Meeting Notes
Thank you managers for a very successful fall managers meeting! We were very happy with discussions that resulted from the Fall 2013 managers meeting. Here is a review of what was discussed at the Fall 2013 meeting:
- Subs- After much discussion the managers voted on a sub rule that PVA will follow for the regular season. Subbing will be allowed only one level down (AA to A, for example) but a player could sub up to any level.
- Refs- PVA’s referees always try to get to a match on time, but sometimes they get stuck in traffic. If a referee does not show up we ask that you please start the game on time and then report the scores to Michelle. You can also email Michelle for a credit for the missing referee.
- Rosters- Rosters are required for all teams.
- Waiveres- Please see above for additional information.